How to be successful:
- Get your kitchen set-up. Purchase a Food Scale and/or measuring cups/spoons. Though not necessary, this is one of the simplest ways to ensure program accuracy and consistency.
- Go digital. Download a Food Tracking App such as MyFitnessPal; we highly recommend it. The app is free but a pay version is also offered with more features.
- Stay on track. Purchase a Body Weight Scale so you can monitor your weight. Getting an accurate bodyweight on record every few days is vital to monitoring progress.
- Monitor more than your weight. Purchase a soft tape measure. The scale is great and all, but we know progress can come without moving the scale. Taking measurements is another great way to monitor your progress.
- Have a positive outlook. You are the only one in control of your attitude over these next 3 months. This is your opportunity to achieve the goals you’ve been wishing about.